Sunday, March 21, 2010

www.freejapaneselessons.com

This is the first website for my series. The reason I started out with this is because it was the highest link in my Google search "Learn Japanese" (Google Search). The page ranked the highest and so this become my first resource. The website is structured into lessons, which makes lessons seemingly more easy to learn, but unfortunately this was not my case. Although the website has some nice resource, I didn't make much progress in my attempt to learn Japanese.

Most website require you to register so this will be excused, they also have a partner program, not exactly my thing but a lot of people find this very useful. You pick up a language real fast if you are able to speak to a native friend.

They also have there own blogger site at : http://learnjapaneselessons.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I saw your post on JPod101.com and thought I'd come over to say hi. :) I am learning Japanese as well, just started at the end of January. I am using the lessons on JPod, www.textfugu.com, and Smart.fm to learn.

    Have you tried Smart.fm? I don't know how much you've learned already, but that site has helped me learn hiragana, katakana, and some fruits and vegetables vocabulary. Next on my list is learning the Kanji radicals.

    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good that your website is higher links.my website also about Japanese Learning,i want some help from you,how to give a good links.

    learn japanese

    ReplyDelete